Turtle Dove Living is the data controller and we are responsible for your data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
It is very important that the information we gold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if it any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Turtle Dove Living is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of industry security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
On our website, when collecting your payment information for online purchases, Turtle Dove Living enables the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology and industry-standard secured-server transactions that encrypt your personal data. To verify that you have a secure server connection, look for the locked padlock symbol on the browser window or the HTTPS-prefix in the URL.
We store personal data behind a firewall, a barrier designed to prevent outsiders from accessing our servers.
Even though Turtle Dove Living has taken significant steps to ensure that your personal data is not intercepted, accessed, used or disclosed by unauthorised persons, you should know that Turtle Dove Living cannot eliminate all security risks associated with personal data.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will never ask you for your password excpet when logging into our websites.
We only use the information we collect about you carefully and lawfully.
Information we hold:
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- If you have entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. To unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.
- We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
Information we use:
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, and reviewing past purchases.
All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
- We also use the information to keep you up to date with Turtle Dove Livings new products and sending emails as appropriate.
- If you enter a competition with Turtle Dove Living we may pass on your name, address and email to the promotional partner. Please refer to the terms & conditions of the competition for specific details.
- For purposes of quality control, calls and emails may be monitored.
This includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotion such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop these products/services, to grow our business and help to shape our marketing strategy.
Data Retention – We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we have collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, Financial and transaction data) for six years after they stop being customers.
Your Legal Rights
Under data protection laws, you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can read more about your rights using this link